OCUL Collaborative Futures Steering Committee (OCUL-CFSC)
Under the guidance of the Collaborative Futures Directors, the OCUL Collaborative Futures Steering Committee (OCUL-CFSC) provides operational oversight and management of Collaborative Futures and ensures coordination of the standing subcommittees and working groups.
OCUL-CFSC steers the development and execution of Collaborative Futures workplans and provides ongoing advice to OCUL’s Assistant Director, Collaborative Initiatives.
- Monitoring progress of all working groups
- Determining matters requiring consultation with the OCUL Collaborative Futures Directors
- Making decisions on Collaborative Futures elements not requiring Directors’ consultation
- Ensuring coordination between Collaborative Futures subcommittees and working groups
- Developing and delivering ongoing member communications
OCUL-CFSC membership comprises three OCUL Collaborative Futures Directors and representatives from each Collaborative Futures Subcommittee.
- Robin Canuel (Lakehead University) – Chair
- Nicole Nolan (Brock University) – Director-at-large
- Catherine Davidson (Ontario Tech University) – Director-at-large
- Kymberly Ash (Brock University) – Chair, Communications Subcommittee
- Alie Visser (Western University) – Chair, Discovery and User Experience Subcommittee
- Meghan Burke (Queen's University) – Chair, Metadata Management and Standards Subcommittee
- Ed Driedger (Nipissing University) – Chair, Shared Policy Subcommittee
- Joanne Rumig (Carleton University) – Chair, Shared Resources Subcommittee
- Geoff Sinclair (Trent University) – Chair, Systems and Analytics Subcommittee
Ex officio members:
- Anika Ervin-Ward (OCUL Assistant Director, Collaborative Initiatives)
- Amy Greenberg (OCUL Executive Director)
- Alex Fletcher (OCUL Omni Technology and Network Zone Specialist)
- Jacqueline Whyte Appleby (Scholars Portal Interim Associate Director)
OCUL-CFSC established in 2017