Collaborative Futures Systems and Analytics Subcommittee (CFSA)
The Collaborative Futures Systems and Analytics Subcommittee (CFSA) is charged with drafting systems and administration policy for the Collaborative Futures (CF) shared library services platform (LSP). This subcommittee also coordinates resources for administering the shared LSP and the systems it interoperates with, including gathering of analytics.
- Creates policies and procedures concerning the administration of the shared LSP and associated interoperational systems, for all participating Omni partners to follow.
- Provides analytics and reporting, specifically related to common reports needed by OCUL member institutions as well as reporting needed across the consortium.
- Four to seven members (librarians and staff) with diverse expertise drawn from a broad range of OCUL member libraries.
- One member is appointed CFSA Chair by OCUL-CFSC and approved by the CF Directors.
- A co-chair may be appointed from subcommittee members, at the discretion of OCUL-CFSC and with approval of the CF Directors.
- Ex officio: OCUL Executive Director or designate.
Membership is for a two-year period with opportunity for renewal. The subcommittee uses a staggered approach for recruiting new members to provide continuity of expertise.
- Geoff Sinclair (Trent University) – Chair
- Tuan Nguyen (York University)
- Matthew Van Ast (University of Guelph)
- Carolyn Sullivan (University of Ottawa)
- Alex Fletcher (OCUL Omni Technology and Network Zone Specialist) – ex officio
CFSA established in 2019