Scholars Portal Operations and Development Committee
The Scholars Portal Operations and Development Committee (SPOD) works with the Scholars Portal Director and the University of Toronto Libraries (as Scholars Portal's service provider) to establish priorities, make recommendations, and identify opportunities related to Scholars Portal initiatives, activities, and services. Support, input, and direction are provied on the nature, structure, and scope of the initiatives, activities, and services, as well as on staffing, funding, sustainability, and assessment. The Committee regularly communicates to the OCUL Directors about key issues and opportunities to this vital OCUL service.
- Beth Namachchivaya (University of Waterloo) - Committee Chair
- Amanda Etches (University of Guelph) - Director-at-large (2022-2024)
- Talia Chung (University of Ottawa) - Director-at-large (2021-2023)
- Kate Davis - Interim Director of Scholars Portal
- Jacqueline Whyte Appleby - Interim Associate Director of Scholars Portal
- Catherine Steeves (Western University) - OCUL Vice Chair
- Sian Meikle (University of Toronto) - Associate Chief Librarian for Digital Strategies and Technology
- Ed Driedger (Nipissing University) - OCUL-SP Committee Co-Chair
- Karen Pillon (University of Windsor) - OCUL-SP Committee Co-Chair
- Amy Greenberg - OCUL Executive Director
Guests are invited to attend SPOD meetings on an as-needed basis.
Re-established November 2019