Scholars Portal Operations and Development Committee
The Scholars Portal Operations and Development Committee (SPOD) works with the Scholars Portal Director and the University of Toronto Libraries (as Scholars Portal's service provider) to establish priorities, make recommendations, and identify opportunities related to Scholars Portal initiatives, activities, and services. Support, input, and direction ar eprovied on the nature, structure, and scope of the initiatives, activities, and services, as well as on staffing, funding, sustainability, and assessment. The Committee regularly communicates to the OCUL Directors about key issues and opportunities to this vital OCUL service.
- Beth Namachchivaya (University of Waterloo) - Committee Chair
- Rebecca Graham (University of Guelph)
- Michael Vandenburg (Queen's University)
- Alan Darnell - Scholars Portal Director
- Sian Meikle (University of Toronto) - Associate Chief Librarian for Digital Strategies and Technology
- Ed Driedger (Nipissing Universtiy) - OCUL-SP Committee Co-Chair
- John Barnett - OCUL Executive Director
Guests are invited to attend SPOD meetings on an as-needed basis.
Re-established November 2019