Scholars Portal Operations and Development Committee (OCUL-SPOD)
The OCUL Scholars Portal Operations and Development Committee (OCUL-SPOD) works with the Scholars Portal Director and the University of Toronto Libraries (as Scholars Portal's service provider) to establish priorities, make recommendations, and identify opportunities related to Scholars Portal initiatives, activities, and services. Support, input, and direction are provided on the nature, structure, and scope of the initiatives, activities, and services, as well as on staffing, funding, sustainability, and assessment. The Committee regularly communicates to the OCUL Directors about key issues and opportunities to this OCUL service.
- Catherine Davidson (Ontario Tech University) - Committee Chair
- Amanda Etches (University of Guelph) - Director-at-large (2022-2024)
- Talia Chung (University of Ottawa) - Director-at-large (2023-2025)
- Kate Davis - Director of Scholars Portal
- Jacqueline Whyte Appleby - Interim Associate Director of Scholars Portal
- Marcel Fortin (University of Toronto) - Associate Chief Librarian, Data Services, Digital Scholarship, and Information Technologies
- Andrew Colgoni (Brock University) - OCUL-SP Co-Chair
- Lynne Serviss (McMaster University) - OCUL-SP Co-Chair
- Amy Greenberg - OCUL Executive Director
Guests are invited to attend SPOD meetings on an as-needed basis.
Re-established November 2019