OCUL Scholars Portal Committee (OCUL-SP)
OCUL-SP advances OCUL’s strategic plan by overseeing the delivery of Scholars Portal services, working in collaboration with the Scholars Portal Operations Team (SPOT) and the University of Toronto as Service Provider:
- Oversee the ongoing assessment and continual development of current Scholars Portal services, including feedback from member libraries, direct user feedback, periodic studies and ongoing performance measures.
- Provide advice in the development phase of any service, or recommend to the OCUL Executive Committee the delegation of this responsibility to a task group reporting to OCUL-SP.
- Oversee the development of service implementation plans and monitor their progress.
- Generate ideas for new services for the consideration of the OCUL Planning and Assessment Committee.
One official member from each OCUL member institution, with no fixed term.
- Anne Pottier (McMaster University) - Chair
- Lisl Schoner-Saunders (Algoma University)
- Jennifer Thiessen (Brock University)
- George Duimovich (Carleton University)
- Amy Buckland (University of Guelph)
- Valerie Gibbons (Lakehead University)
- Alain Lamothe (Laurentian University)
- Ed Driedger (Nipissing University)
- Ling He (OCAD University)
- Gabor Feuer (University of Ontario Institute of Technology)
- Liz Hayden (University of Ottawa)
- Sandra Morden (Queen's University)
- Lisa Béchard (Royal Military College of Canada)
- MJ Suhonos (Ryerson University)
- Sian Meikle (University of Toronto)
- Dwayne Collins, (Trent University)
- Alison Hitchens, (University of Waterloo)
- Bobby Glushko (Western University)
- Dillon Moore (Wilfrid Laurier University)
- Karen Pillon (University of Windsor)
- Andrea Kosavic (York University)
OCUL Chair - Wayne Jones (Carleton University)
OCUL Treasurer - Brent Roe (Laurentian University)
OCUL Executive Director - John Barnett
Scholars Portal Director - Alan Darnell (on leave)
Scholars Portal Assistant Director - Kate Davis
Scholars Portal staff attend OCUL-SP Committee meetings at the invitation of the OCUL-SP Chair.
In here you will find information about membership terms, the appointment process, subcommittees and task groups, reporting and decision making, communications, work plans and administrative and financial support for the committee.