OCUL Scholars Portal Committee (OCUL-SP)
OCUL-SP advances OCUL’s strategic plan by overseeing the delivery of Scholars Portal services, working in collaboration with the Scholars Portal Operations Team (SPOT) and the University of Toronto as Service Provider:
- Oversee the ongoing assessment and continual development of current Scholars Portal services, including feedback from member libraries, direct user feedback, periodic studies and ongoing performance measures.
- Provide advice in the development phase of any service, or recommend to the OCUL Executive Committee the delegation of this responsibility to a task group reporting to OCUL-SP.
- Oversee the development of service implementation plans and monitor their progress.
- Generate ideas for new services for the consideration of the OCUL Planning and Assessment Committee.
One official member from each OCUL member institution, with no fixed term.
- Ed Driedger (Nipissing University) - Co-Chair (2019-2021)
- Karen Pillon (University of Windsor) - Co-Chair (2020-2022)
- Anne Pottier (McMaster University) - Past-Chair
- Robin Isard (Algoma University)
- Andrew Colgoni (Brock University)
- Edward Bilodeau (Carleton University)
- Amy Buckland (University of Guelph)
- Valerie Gibbons (Lakehead University)
- Daniel Scott (Laurentian University)
- Ling He (OCAD University)
- Marcia Johnson (Ontario Tech University)
- Daniel Godon (University of Ottawa)
- Sandra Morden (Queen's University)
- Lisa Béchard (Royal Military College of Canada)
- MJ Suhonos (Ryerson University)
- Judith Logan (University of Toronto)
- Dwayne Collins (Trent University)
- Alison Hitchens (University of Waterloo)
- Bobby Glushko (Western University)
- Dillon Moore (Wilfrid Laurier University)
- Karen Pillon (University of Windsor)
- Andrea Kosavic (York University)
OCUL Chair - Beth Namachchivaya (University of Waterloo)
OCUL Treasurer - Gohar Ashoughian (Wilfrid Laurier University)
OCUL Interim Executive Director - Michael Vandenburg
Scholars Portal Director - Alan Darnell
Scholars Portal Assistant Director - Kate Davis
Scholars Portal Assistant Director - Amy Greenberg
Scholars Portal staff attend OCUL-SP Committee meetings at the invitation of the OCUL-SP Chair.
In here you will find information about membership terms, the appointment process, subcommittees and task groups, reporting and decision making, communications, work plans and administrative and financial support for the committee.