OCUL Scholars Portal Subcommittee (OCUL-SP)
OCUL-SP advances OCUL’s strategic plan by overseeing the delivery of Scholars Portal services, working in collaboration with the Scholars Portal Operations Team and the University of Toronto as Service Provider:
- Oversee the ongoing assessment and continual development of current Scholars Portal services, including feedback from member libraries, direct user feedback, periodic studies and ongoing performance measures.
- Provide advice in the development phase of any service, or recommend to the OCUL Executive Committee the delegation of this responsibility to a task group reporting to OCUL-SP.
- Oversee the development of service implementation plans and monitor their progress.
One official member from each OCUL member institution, with no fixed term.
- Andrew Colgoni (Brock University) - Co-chair (2023-2025)
- Lynne Serviss (McMaster University) - Co-chair (2023-2025)
- Ed Driedger (Nipissing University)
- Karen Pillon (University of Windsor)
- Robin Isard (Algoma University)
- Sarah Simpkin (Carleton University)
- Jenny Marvin (University of Guelph)
- Valerie Gibbons (Lakehead University)
- Daniel Scott (Laurentian University)
- Ling He (OCAD University)
- Marcia Johnson (Ontario Tech University)
- Caitlin Horrall (University of Ottawa)
- Sandra Morden (Queen's University)
- Lisa Béchard (Royal Military College of Canada)
- Dana Thomas (Toronto Metropolitan University)
- Julie Hannaford (University of Toronto)
- Dwayne Collins (Trent University)
- Alison Hitchens (University of Waterloo)
- Kelly Hatch (Western University)
- Gord Bertrand (Wilfrid Laurier University)
- Sheril Hook (York University)
OCUL Chair - Catherine Steeves (Western University)
OCUL Treasurer - Catherine Davidson (Ontario Tech University)
OCUL Executive Director - Amy Greenberg
Director of Scholars Portal - Kate Davis
Interim Associate Director - Jacqueline Whyte Appleby
Scholars Portal staff attend OCUL-SP meetings at the invitation of the OCUL-SP Chair.