Feasibility of Resource Sharing Solutions Working Group
The work of this group builds on findings and recommendations from two previous resource-sharing working groups: 1) Collections and the Future of Resource Sharing, and 2) Future of Resource Sharing Infrastructure.
The Feasibility of Resource Sharing Solutions Working Group (OCUL-FRSSWG) will undertake a feasibility study on shared resource-sharing solutions, which may include an RFI of technology options, and will result in a recommendation for how to proceed within a resource-sharing framework.
- Mandy Dean Kassies (Brock University)
- Samantha Gibbon (University of Waterloo)
- Scott Gillies (Wilfrid Laurier University)
- Kristy McKeown (Trent University)
- Harjinder Rana (University of Toronto)
- Robin Sakowski (University of Guelph)
- Lynne Serviss (McMaster University)
- Nicola Sikkema (Queen's University)
- Sabina Pagotto, Assessment & Member Engagement Librarian (Scholars Portal designate)
- Amy Greenberg, Executive Director (OCUL designate)
This is a short-term group, expected to complete its work within 6 months. At least one of the group members is from a library not currently using Omni.
Working Group established in August 2023