OCUL-IR Strategic Planning Subcommittee
Identifies and tracks the key priorities which OCUL IR should pursue in support of the three strategic directions identified by OCUL in 2011: collaborate to provide a world-class learning experience for Ontario's students; expand shared digital research infrastructure; and provide and preserve academic resources essential for teaching, learning, and research.
- Co-Chair: Nicole Nolan, Brock
- Co-Chair: Lei Jin, Ryerson
- Janice Alington, McMaster
- Lisl Schoner-Saunders, Algoma
- Christa Foley, OCUL Assistant Director, Information Resources and Collections
- Kate Davis, Scholars Portal