OCUL Planning and Assessment Committee (OCUL-PA)
OCUL-PA facilitates OCUL’s strategic plan implementation and its measures of success, and reviews and develops proposals for new services and annual priorities in collaboration with OCUL-IR and OCUL-SP.
- Oversee an annual planning process in conjunction with the development of OCUL’s annual budget.
- Oversee the development of effective measures for the assessment of OCUL services and programs.
- Stay abreast of the activities of OCUL-IR, OCUL-SP and OCUL Communities to identify synergies and gaps in the support of OCUL’s strategic directions.
- Receive, review and assess proposals for new services and programs from OCUL-IR, OCUL-SP or OCUL Communities.
- Make recommendations on proposals for further consideration by the OCUL Executive and/or OCUL Directors.
- Joy Kirchner (York University) - OCUL-PA Chair (OCUL Vice-Chair)
- Karen Keiller (Lakehead University) - Director-at-Large - (2018-2019)
- Beth S. Namachchivaya (University of Waterloo) - Director-at-Large - (2018-2020)
- Anne Pottier (McMaster University) - OCUL-SP Chair
- Mark Robertson (Brock University) Director-at-Large - (2017-2019)
- Ian Robson (Queen's University) - OCUL-IR Chair
- Carol Shepstone (Ryerson University) - Director-at-Large - (2018-2020)
Ex officio members:
Wayne Jones (Carleton University) - OCUL Chair
Brent Roe (Laurentian University) - OCUL Treasurer
John Barnett - OCUL Executive Director
Kate Davis - Assistant Director, Scholars Portal Services
Rea Devakos - OCUL Projects Officer
Amy Greenberg - Assistant Director, Scholars Portal Services
The OCUL-PA Committee invites guests to attend its meetings as needed.
In here you will find information about membership terms, the appointment process, subcommittees and task groups, reporting and decision making, communications, work plans and administrative and financial support for the committee.