OCUL Planning and Assessment Committee (OCUL-PA)
OCUL-PA facilitates OCUL’s strategic plan implementation and its measures of success, and reviews and develops proposals for new services and annual priorities in collaboration with OCUL-IR and OCUL-SP.
- Oversee an annual planning process in conjunction with the development of OCUL’s annual budget.
- Oversee the development of effective measures for the assessment of OCUL services and programs.
- Stay abreast of the activities of OCUL-IR, OCUL-SP and OCUL Communities to identify synergies and gaps in the support of OCUL’s strategic directions.
- Receive, review and assess proposals for new services and programs from OCUL-IR, OCUL-SP or OCUL Communities.
- Make recommendations on proposals for further consideration by the OCUL Executive and/or OCUL Directors.
- Robert Clarke (Trent University) - Acting OCUL-PA Chair
- Beth S. Namachchivaya (University of Waterloo) - OCUL Vice-Chair (2019-2020)
- Carol Shepstone (Ryerson University) - Director-at-Large (2018-2020)
- Michael Vandenburg (Queen's University) - Director-at-Large (2019-2020)
- Gohar Ashoughian (Wilfrid Laurier University) - Director-at-Large (2019-2021)
- Robert Clarke (Trent University) - Director-at-Large (2019-2021)
- Ed Driedger (Nipissing University) - OCUL-SP Co-Chair (2019-2021)
- Janice Adlington (McMaster University) - OCUL-IR Co-Chair (2019-2020)
- Lei Jin (Ryerson University) - OCUL-IR Co-Chair (2019-2021)
Ex officio members:
- Joy Kirchner (York University) - OCUL Chair
- Gohar Ashoughian (Wilfrid Laurier University) - OCUL Treasurer
- John Barnett - OCUL Executive Director
- Alan Darnell - Director, Scholars Portal Services
- Kate Davis - Assistant Director, Scholars Portal Services
- Amy Greenberg - Assistant Director, Scholars Portal Services
The OCUL-PA Committee invites guests to attend its meetings as needed.
In here you will find information about membership terms, the appointment process, subcommittees and task groups, reporting and decision making, communications, work plans and administrative and financial support for the committee.