OCUL Public Service Renewal Community
The OCUL Public Service Renewal Community will facilitate bringing OCUL members together to:
- Encourage open discussion among OCUL institutions in the process of re-visioning their public services and creating a culture shift in how services are delivered.
- Identify overlapping concerns or areas of common interest that may be addressed collaboratively.
- Create a benchmark of service excellence across OCUL institutions.
- Identify potential economies of scale, e.g. shared cost for a consultant.
- Facilitate this discussion and communication via a centrally hosted wiki and listserv.
This is a short term community (2013-2015) with a view to becoming ongoing.
For more information or to participate in this community email ocul [at] ocul.on.ca.
Visit the Community wikispace (SPOTdocs login required)